Conner Middelmann-Whitney has got you covered. She’s just launched a new service that delivers meal plans right to your email box every week. It’s called Everyday Mediterranean Meal Plans.
Here are some major features of the meals:
- Heavily plant based (at least 2 vegetarian dishes each week)
- Prepared without using processed ingredients or unhealthy fats
- Include a “Nutrition notes” section explaining what makes them healthy
- Simple to prepare, requiring no complicated equipment, nor much cooking experience
- There is at least one “Express” meal per week that takes a typical home cook 30 minutes or less to make
- Each Meal Plan includes a detailed shopping list enabling people to shop ahead for these five dishes, thus cutting down on time spend shopping and food waste
- The cost is quite reasonable
If you’re running out of Mediterranean diet meal ideas, I don’t see how you can go wrong with this new service.
I also recommend Conner’s book, Zest for Life: The Mediterranean Anti-Cancer Diet.
Disclosure: I have received no monetary compensation for this endorsement. I do it as a favor to Conner because I admire in her nutrition and culinary skills and believe in her mission to promote health and prevent cancer via the Mediterranean diet.