The social media monopolists (e.g., Twitter, YouTube, Facebook) and mainstream media are censoring news about the coronavirus pandemic that doesn’t fit the approved narrative. Why are they so afraid of open discussion and freedom of speech? You’d almost think they’re trying to hide something. For your consideration, an article excerpt from American Greatness:
In an extraordinary interview last week, Dr. Peter McCullough, an American professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University, declared that the world has been subjected to a form of bioterrorism, and that the suppression of early treatments for COVID-19—such as hydroxychloroquine—“was tightly linked to the development of a vaccine.”
Dr. McCullough made the explosive comments during a webinar on June 11, with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, a German trial lawyer, who believes the pandemic was planned, and is “a crime against humanity.”
McCullough said he believes the bioterrorism has come in two stages—the first wave being the rollout of the coronavirus, and the second, the rollout of the dangerous vaccines, which he said may already be responsible for the deaths of up to 50,000 Americans.
Dr. McCullough practices internal medicine and cardiology, is the editor of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine, senior editor of the American Journal of Cardiology, editor of the textbook Cardiorenal Medicine, and president of the Cardiorenal Society.Reference: https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/15/dr-mccullough-covid-vaccines-have-already-killed-up-to-50000-americans-according-to-whistleblowers/
I watched the video in the link above, and Dr McCullough seems like an honest, compassionate, ernest fellow. It doesn’t bother me that he’s a cardiologist. I’m sure his IQ’s higher than mine. Is he right? I don’t know.
In a video (made in November, 2020?), Dr. McCullough outlines his recommended outpatient COVID-19 treatment protocol. On the other hand, Dr David Gorski pooh-poohs Dr McCullough’s ideas and implies that he’s a grifter.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons also produced a guide to home-based COVID-19 treatment probably based largely on Dr McCullough’s protocol.
Anonymous “PhD researchers and scientists” have attempted to collate all the available studies of various proposed early treatments and preventatives for COVID-19 at c19early.com. Why anonymous? From the website’s FAQs: “We are PhD researchers, scientists, people who hope to make a contribution, even if it is only very minor. You can find our research in journals like Science and Nature. For examples of why we can’t be more specific search for “raoult death threats” or “simone gold fired”. We have little interest in adding to our publication lists, being in the news, or being on TV (we have done all of these things before but feel there are more important things in life now).”
The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC Alliance) published their own home-based treatment and prevention protocols. FLCCC is composed of various medical school professors and other physicians, the most famous of whom is probably Dr. Paul E. Marik, Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. FLCCC also produced a hospital treatment protocol called MATH+. MATH is methylprednisolone (a corticosteroid), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamine, and heparin, + others (ivermectin was the last major addition). The MATH major components are all “off patent” and relatively cheap. What motivates the FLCCC docs? I don’t see any money in it. A quest for fame? I tend to think they’re trying to do what’s best for the patients who have an illness we didn’t know much about. Dr Gorski would probably call them grifters.
I considered the evidence in favor of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the early months of the pandemic, and was not favorably impressed. Now, after 18 months, do we have good clinical studies that have considered it for prevention or early treatment? I don’t know since I haven’t looked lately. Both HCG and ivermectin are “off patent” so the research won’t be paid for by a pharmaceutical company; it would have to be funded by an un-corrupt government that cares about its citizens.
Compared to HCQ, I’m more favorably predisposed toward ivermectin.
Most community-based non-research physicians working full-time in the trenches, like me, don’t have the time or resources (or intelligence and skepticism?) to figure out the best way to prevent and treat COVID-19. We tend to depend on authoritative sources to teach us. The authorities have disappointed us too many times with this illness, whether through ignorance, corruption, or ineptitude. There have been too many suspicious occurrences. For instance:
- Why do we still not know the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the pandemic?
- Why did the CDC assure us early-on that masks were ineffective, then they were effective, then we needed two masks, not one?
- If the vaccines are so effective, why do the vaccinated still need to wear a mask?
- Why did some politicians, bureaucrats, and pharmacies proscribe the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, even early-on before we had much data?
- Why do social media monopolists and the mainstream media censor and de-platform voices who question the official narrative?
- If this disease was so deadly, why did contact-tracing fall by the wayside so soon?
- Why did NY governor Cuomo send sick patients back to nursing homes, infecting the high-risk population there?
- Why didn’t the CDC understand the adverse effects of the lockdowns, which ended up not saving lives?
- Why are health authorities recommending the experimental coronavirus vaccines for healthy people aged 12 to 55 when we know the risks of the virus are low for that population?
- By what authority did federal and state governments violate civil rights and shut down and destroy thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of small businesses?
- Why did the general public allow themselves to be fear-stricken by the mainstream media?
- How does the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) have authority to set a moratorium on evictions, rent payments, and mortgage payments?
- Why have I not even heard of fluvoxamine as and early treatment for COVIVD-19 until now?
The degree of censorship and de-platforming we’ve seen with this illness are unprecedented, adding fuel to the fire of conspiracy theorists.
With luck, we’re in the last days of the pandemic now. The virus may well become endemic at low or seasonally high levels, like the flu and head colds. There will undoubtedly be other pandemics in the future. Let’s learn as much as we can from this one to mitigate the effects of the next.
Steve Parker, M.D.